HOW TO JOIN PMHA
Interested in becoming a member of PMHA? Take a moment to look at the member benefits listed below.
Click here to purchase a PMHA membership online.
Don’t want to sign up online? Just print, complete and submit a Membership Application (link below) with payment to the PMHA office.
Member Benefits Include:
- Free Yearly District Meetings
- Legislative Lobbying
- Reduced Rates on Educational Seminars
- Educational Sessions sponsored by MHEI available at a reduced rate
- Messenger service to PennDOT for vehicle titles. Messenger service is also available to Dealer Licensing and Labor and Industry.
- Legal Council – PMHA advises on legislative semantics and legal interpretations. Can recommend professional legal council if necessary
- Bi-monthly newsletter, the Pennsylvania Perspective with updates and tips on what is happening, and going to happen, in our industry.
- Library – PMHA maintains a fully stocked library with reference material, books, videos, photos, magazine articles, everything you need to know at your fingertips with just a quick phone call.
- PA One Call Payment – Call before you dig will net you a nice $125 bill if you aren’t a PMHA member. If you are, then just send us the bill and we will take care of it for you! That is an annual $125 savings on your membership dues!
- Free listing on the PMHA website. Take a look at the members who are taking advantage of this benefit by clicking on “Find a Home” section of the website.
Click here for a detailed list of all Member Benefits!
MEMBERSHIP TYPES AND ANNUAL DUES
$405 flat fee for membership for the following member types:
- Retailer (HUD & Modular, HUD Only or Modular Only)
- Community Owner / Manager
- Builder / Developer
- Industry Professional (Finance, Insurance, Legal, Property Management, Real Estate or Other)
- Installer / Repair / Service
- Supplier / Distributor
- Inactive Member
NOTE: Manufacturer Memberships available – contact PMHA for pricing
$150 annual fee – Includes – bi-monthly newsletters mailed or emailed to another contact and/or location, listing in all industry and consumer publications to include website and employee access to all PMHA resources.
$75 annual fee – Includes – listing in all industry and consumer publications to include website and employee access to all PMHA resources.
* These options are available to Primary Members that own additional sales centers and/or communities that have the same ownership structure.
For more information on member benefits and becoming a PMHA member contact PMHA (888) 242-7642.