HOW TO JOIN PMHA
Interested in becoming a member of PMHA? Take a moment to look at the member benefits listed below.
Click here to purchase a PMHA membership online. You will need to log in to your profile, if you do not have a profile click “New Visitor Registration” and complete the steps. Once you are logged in click on “Online Store” and you can go shopping for your membership.
Don’t want to sign up online? Just print, complete and submit a Membership Application (link below) with payment to the PMHA office.
Member Benefits Include:
- Free Yearly District Meetings
- Legislative Lobbying
- Reduced Rates on Educational Seminars
- Educational Sessions sponsored by MHEI available at a reduced rate
- Messenger service to PennDOT for vehicle titles. Messenger service is also available to Dealer Licensing and Labor and Industry.
- Legal Council – PMHA advises on legislative semantics and legal interpretations. Can recommend professional legal council if necessary
- Bi-monthly newsletter, the Pennsylvania Perspective with updates and tips on what is happening, and going to happen, in our industry.
- Library – PMHA maintains a fully stocked library with reference material, books, videos, photos, magazine articles, everything you need to know at your fingertips with just a quick phone call.
- PA One Call Payment – Call before you dig will net you a nice $125 bill if you aren’t a PMHA member. If you are, then just send us the bill and we will take care of it for you! That is an annual $125 savings on your membership dues!
- Free listing on the PMHA website. Take a look at the members who are taking advantage of this benefit by clicking on “Find a Home” section of the website.
Click here for a detailed list of all Member Benefits!
MEMBERSHIP TYPES AND ANNUAL DUES
$395 flat fee for membership for the following member types:
- Retailer (HUD & Modular, HUD Only or Modular Only)
- Community Owner / Manager
- Builder / Developer
- Industry Professional (Finance, Insurance, Legal, Property Management, Real Estate or Other)
- Installer / Repair / Service
- Supplier / Distributor
- Inactive Member
NOTE: Manufacturer Memberships available – contact PMHA for pricing
$150 annual fee – Includes – bi-monthly newsletters mailed or emailed to another contact and/or location, listing in all industry and consumer publications to include website and employee access to all PMHA resources.
$75 annual fee – Includes – listing in all industry and consumer publications to include website and employee access to all PMHA resources.
* These options are available to Primary Members that own additional sales centers, communities, or service related businesses that have the same ownership structure.
For more information on member benefits and becoming a PMHA member contact PMHA (888) 242-7642.